Public Drawing Date: Friday March 2, 2018 @ 6pm
1. 4 winners, only 100 tickets will be sold @ $50 per ticket.
2. $1500 Grand Prize plus (1) $500 and (2) $250 winners.
3. Proceeds support our non-profit corporation, ARTS EQUALITY (click HERE for more info)
4. Participants may share the cost of the $50 raffle ticket.
5. Public Drawing at Cavanaugh's Headhouse Pub. 421 S. 2nd St. Phila, PA 19147
* the drawing is an 'over 21 years of age' event ~ you do NOT need to be present to win *
6. WATCH LAST YEAR'S DRAWING. CLICK HERE.
What does your raffle purchase support?
Arts Equality is a 501(c)(3) non-profit designed to support the 10 Day Film Challenge. The mission of Arts Equality is:
- To bring the 10 Day Film Challenge to every state in the USA, affording high school students from every state the opportunity to compete in a comprehensive film competition that not only improves their digital literacy, but tests the skills they have developed in digital media and technology through their school's Film and Video Production curriculum.
- The non-profit is also designed to support our 10 Day Dreams Initiative by using the funds we raise to affect meaningful industry advancement on the diversity front by helping close the achievement gap in the film industry for minority and female filmmakers.
- Your RAFFLE TICKET PURCHASE can help us (1) bring the 10 Day Film Challenge to every state in the US, and (2) support female and minority filmmakers to do our part in helping close the achievement gap in the film industry.
Carol G - $1500
James D - $500
Karen W & Vanessa D - $250
Sam D - $250