$100 per film, per school
- Schools are required to pay a registration fee of $100 per film submitted to the 10 Day Film Challenge.
- Fees cover judging costs, theatrical screenings for selected films, and various administrative fees supporting the Challenge.
- Waivers will be granted for individual schools (a) on an 'as needed' basis or (b) by participating in Film Challenge sponsored fundraising programs.
- Contact us at email@example.com for details and a fee waiver request.
How to pay. 2 options.
- Checks can be made payable to our 501(c)(3) non-profit, Arts Equality. 1804 Orchard Drive. Williamstown, NJ 08094
- Pay via credit card by clicking the the logo below