Full To Do List for All State Producers
Prior to Day 1
- make all contacts for registrations
- send all emails
- update the website with the currently registered schools as you get them in.
Right AT DAY 1
- contact your judges and let them know their start date. It will be about 3 weeks AFTER your Day 1.
- send them reminder emails that their judging time will start on their assigned date MULTIPLE times.
From Day 1 to Day 10
- send all daily emails to participating teachers
- download and upload all the teacher submitted photos
- update social media
- do all media fire "double checking" of films submitted and contacting teachers
- download the "student submission" excel sheet from weebly
- download all films from media fire
- upload all films to youtube
- rename all films with ID#'s and create separate playlists for judges (about 15 films per list, no more)
- send those playlists and scorecard to judges
- send reminders to judges about their scoring deadline.
- judges will send you "red flag" films, keep a running document of that. You will need it.
- retrieve scores from Nora
- sort through all scores and do everything to get the Top 30 sorted out
- refer to your "red flag" document
- decide all awards and nominees
- create all awards in photoshop (or however you like)
- download all posters and resize (photos are downloaded via the student submissions)
- this resizing is needed for Mick. You will UPLOAD all the resized posters to media fire for Mick.
- print all posters for screening event
- frame all posters for screening event
- print all awards for screening event
- print all audience choice ballots for screening event
- bring all paperwork, posters, awards, etc.. to theater
After the screening day
- upload all photos to website taken at the screening event
- layout the (2) website pages of winning films and awards photos.
- re-order the YouTube Playlist to reflect Top 30
- do all social media
- send all the feedback to all the teachers from the scorecards
- contact the Top 10 teachers and let them know about Nationals.