Sign up YOUR SCHOOl to compete in the 10 Day Film Challenge
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there a registration fee?
- First Year Schools / New Schools: FREE trial for one (1) year.
- Returning Schools: $100 for the first film. $50 for each additional film. $500 maximum per school.
- Socio-Economically Disadvantaged Schools: Click HERE to apply for a grant to cover the cost of your school's registration
What do I get for my registration?
- film submissions
- professional judging and feedback for every film
- student and teacher admission to theatrical screening and awards program
only NJ, NY, PA currently host theatrical screenings and awards program
all other states will view their screening and awards program online
- 30% discount for all 10 Day Film Challenge Video Curriculum Packages - Click HERE for more
- all registration fees help to cover a portion of the overall administrative costs associated with the Challenge
How do I register and pay my registration?
- On the official registration page, you will choose the number of films you anticipate being produced by your students.
- After registering your school you will receive an invoice from the 10 Day Film Challenge.
- Paying the invoice: Submit to your school, pay by credit card or pay by personal check.
- There are no refunds in the event you produce less films than anticipated.
- You may change the number of anticipated films any time prior to your Day 1 by contacting your state producer and requesting an adjusted invoice.
How do I fund my registration?
- include $500 in your yearly classroom budget
- participate in our yearly raffle fundraiser
Sell (2) $50 tickets per film
Click Here for more raffle information
- hold your own fundraising event